- From North Brisbane go through Caboolture, heading west along the D’aguliar Highway.
- At Blackbutt, turn left at the Blackbutt Hotel.
- Drive 6km and turn left into Googa Rd.
- Drive 4.3 Km and take the 2Nd left into Stuart Rd
- Turn left at Tee into Dyer Rd.
- At 40 Km advisory speed sign continue through the farm for another 3-4km
- Turn right at Spelling Gully Rd, if you have 4WD or are towing you may want to engage here.
- Follow through gully track and on the other side the road name changes to BAR RD.
- The first noticeable community through the cattle grid is on the right hand side we named “Container Ville”
- The next main gate is our block at the top of the hill on the left hand side.
Please note conditions of entry by reading and signing an indemity form if you have not already done so and hand to your group leader.
Remember “Googa Creek is only 18-20km from Blackbutt,
We are the last block on the left hand side before a steep decline down the creek.
THE CREEK SHOULD ONLY BE ATTEMPTED BY ENGAGED 4WD’s.
The contact is Rick, his number is 0402 998 961 .